The application process for a Thai Police Clearance may not be the same for all the non-Thai applicants, on account of our personal circumstances. Fortunately for me (and many others), it’s fairly simple and straightforward.
1. Preparation of the following documents:
* Passport, original and photocopy of the ID or photo page and visa stamp page
* Letter of request from the school
* Proof of recent employment in Thailand (if applicable)
2. Submission of documents to the Police Clearance Service Center
Address: Building 24, Royal Thai Police, Rama 1, Pathumwan, Bangkok (walking distance from BTS Siam Station). It is open Monday to Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm, except public holidays.
Application fee: 100 baht
3. Pick up of the Police Clearance certificate after about 2 weeks, more or less. Or they may send straight to the school.
Further details in regard to the application process can be found in the attached photos.
Written by Eric on 4th December 2017
Return to Welcome Page