Welcome to Sriwittayapaknam School in Samut Prakan. This is your welcome pack to help you as you prepare your new life at our school. Most of you have been assigned to Intensive English Program (IEP) classes. What is the difference between an IEP class and a regular class? A regular student memorizes vocabulary and phrases much like a parrot. An IEP student can use new vocabulary in real life situations and conversations.
Follow any of the links to find out more information.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL AND COMMUNITY
- Photo Album of the School Owners
- Address for school and accommodation
- List of People in School Accommodation
- List of IEP Classroom Teachers
- Map of Classrooms in the School
- School accommodation – Nursery
- School accommodation – Townhouse
- Ages of students in the school
- Local community – www.paknam.com
USEFUL INFORMATION FOR NEW TEACHERS
- Memorandum of Agreement
- Do’s and Don’ts at School and in the Community
- What is IEP?
- Overview of Kindergarten IEP
- Overview of Primary IEP
- Communicating at School – LINE groups
- Preparing Primary Students for Exams
- Teacher Evaluation